|SUPRALIFE Bio Calcium™ 4pk|
Quantity in Basket:
Item #: 821324pk
Call 888 441 4184
Bio Calcium contains the minerals:
- Magnesium - Needed for more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body, 50% of total body magnesium is found in bone. The other half is found inside cells of tissues and organs.
- Manganese - Present in very small amounts, about 20 milligrams of manganese is found mostly in bones and metabolically active organs like the liver, kidneys and pancreas .
- Zinc - Involved in numerous aspects of cellular metabolism, and it plays a role in immune function. Daily intake of zinc is required to maintain a steady state because the body has no specialized zinc storage system.
- Boron - has the potential to influence a number of metabolic processes, Has been shown to increase bone strength
- Copper - levels are tightly regulated by the body. Medicinal use of copper compounds dates to Hippocrates in 400 B.C.
All of which have been
shown to improve the uptake of calcium by the bone.
The trace mineral Manganese is a , and as such, it is.
Subtotal: $0.00 - Items in Cart: 0