Dr Wallach's Youngevity
|Majestic Earth Herbal Rainforest - CASE (4 Bottles)|
Quantity in Basket:
Item #: 13205C
Call 888 441 4184
Herbal Rainforest™ is mango-flavored liquid supplement that unleashes the nutrients from 16 herbs and 77 minerals from prehistoric plants in their unaltered colloidal form.
This supplement unleashes the power of herbs and minerals. Easy to take, liquid concentrate of full strength, 100% plant derived minerals with a mango taste.Majestic Earth Rainforest contains a full measure (19,000 mg / liter) of 77 Plant Derived Colloidal Minerals in addition to a full range of herbs (see below).
- Alfalfa (King of the roots): Alfalfa has been known about for hundreds of years and has been shown to be rich in vitamins A,C,B2, B-3 and bioflavonoid.
- Angelica: Named after a medieval European monk. This herb may be useful for helping with muscle cramping, menstrual cramping.
- Cascara Sagrada: First used by the Native American. They called it "The Great Herb." The Native American's have been using it as a very mild laxative.
- Celery Seed: Modern day herbalist have used it for its soothing effects. It provides a rich level of vitamin A, B-Complex and C.
- Camomile Flowers: It is thought that Camomile relieves upset stomachs and indigestion, calms and relaxes, and promotes sleep.
- Dandelion Root: It has been written that Dandelion Roots may have helped in supporting healthy blood pressure, controlling blood sugars, diuretic and stimulation of nutrients. The root is rich in vitamin A, C, K and B2.
- Echinacea: The use of this herb has been traced back to ancient shaman's and Native American Medicine Men. It may help support healthy immune function.
- Ginko Baloba: The Ginko Tree is the oldest living species of tree, Chinese Monks have been using the tree for food and medicine for generations. Ginkgo leaves also contain two types of chemicals (flavonoids and terpenoids) believed to have potent antioxidant properties.
- Ginseng: One of the most used herbs today, Chinese have been using ginseng for over 5000 years. They composed the name ginseng from two words meaning "Man Plant" from its frequent likeness to the human form. Ginseng has been shown to improve energy and potency. It has also been used as an aphrodisiac.
- Golden Seal: Due to over harvesting, wild Golden Seal is almost extinct. Goldenseal contains a compound called berberine that may kill some bacteria, including the ones that cause diarrhea. Berberine has also been shown to kill a wide range of other types of germs, such as those that cause candida (yeast) infections, viruses, and various parasites such as tapeworms .
- Horehound Root: A member of the mint family, it is rich in vitamin A,C,E and B-complex. Since the 1600's, Horehound has been used to help relieve sore throats, bad coughs and colds.
- Licorice Root: Is found in the wild but for the most part farmed for harvesting. The Chinese have used Licorice to help with coughing, it contains vitamin E, B-complex, biotin, niacin, pantothenic acid, lecithin, manganese and other trace elements.
- Passion Flower: History shows that it was Captain John Smith, who said that Passion Flower was cultivated by the Indians of Virginia who believed it to "quiet and soothe" the body and assure peaceful rest.
- Sarsaparilla Root: A favorite for years by the Native Americans. Sarsaparilla contains vitamin C, B-compex (especially B-6), calcium, iron and other trace minerals.
- Saw Palmetto Berries: Saw Palmetto provides sterols and the fatty acids caproic, lauric and palmitic to help the prostate and discourage inflammation.
- Thyme: Ancient Romans used Thyme to treat coughs, digestive problems and intestinal worms. Thyme oil started to be used as an antiseptic during the 17th century and became common practice by the mid 1900's.
Herbal Rainforest™ is a blend of 77 organic plant-derived liquid minerals and 16 herbs (Chamomile Flower, Echinacea, Sarsaparilla Root, Golden Seal, Celery Seed, Alfalfa, Dandelion Root, Eleuthero Root, Horehound Root, Licorice Root, Ginkgo Biloba, Passion Flower, Thyme, Saw Palmetto Berries, Angelica Root and Cascara Sagrada).
DIRECTIONS: Store in a cool environment after opening. Herbal Rainforest™ has a pleasant-tasting mango flavor and can be consumed straight from the bottle or combined with your favorite fruit or vegetable juice. Suggested as a food for special dietary use. For adults, mix one ounce per 100 pounds of body weight, one to two times daily. For children, one teaspoon for every 25 pounds of body weight.
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product. If taking MAO inhibitors, consult your healthcare professional before using this product containing Ginkgo Biloba.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Ingredients: Chamomile, Echinacea, Sarsaparilla, Golden seal, Celery, Alfalfa, Dandelion, Eleuthero Root, Horehound, Licorice, Ginkgo Biloba, Passion Flowers, Thyme, Saw Palmetto Berries, Angelica, Cascara Sagrada, Plant Derived Minerals™, Purified Water, Potassium Aspartate, Crystalline Fructose, Glycerine, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate.
Subtotal: $0.00 - Items in Cart: 0